for use of website https://milenagoleva.com
Welcome to our online store milenagoleva.com.
Thank you for using our services!
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BECAUSE BY ACCESSING, VIEWING, REGISTERING AND USING THE WEBSITE SERVICES IN ANY WAY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE READY TO AND UNCONDITIONALLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
IMPORTANT: Due to the digital nature of the products we sell, we do not offer returns or exchanges for digital products such as Meditations, Author Programs, Seminars, Rituals, Online Yoga Subscription and all other similar and analogous digital products added subsequently to the site. By pressing the order button and clicking on the box "I have read and agree to the general terms and conditions for using the site, rules and conditions" you confirm your waiver of the right to a refund of paid amounts.
I. Validity and effect
1. These General Terms and Conditions (“TOS”) govern the relationship between users (“User") and "Yoga Place Seminary" EOOD, ("Supplier”) in connection with the sale and delivery of products ("goods")via the online store milenagoleva.com ("e-shop"), with a web address URL https://milenagoleva.com ("website").
2. The provider of the services on the website is "Yoga Place Seminars" EOOD, a commercial company registered in the Commercial Register of the Republic of Bulgaria, with EIK 205501088, with headquarters and management address in the city of Sofia, PK 1415, 21 Georgi Georgiev Gets Street, with address for the exercise of the activity, city of Sofia, PO Box 1415, 21 Georgi Georgiev Gets Street, and correspondence details: city of Sofia, PO Box 1415, 12 Georgi Georgiev Gets Street, Email: [email protected], phone: 089 9989326
4. These TOS apply equally to registered and unregistered users. The General Terms and Conditions do not address or regulate any issues arising from or related to the provision of links to other sites, advertisements and software of third parties, insofar as these services are not performed by the Provider.
5. The provider reserves the right to make changes to the GTC at any time. The User agrees to be informed of the changes and by continuing to use the Website and the Services after the entry into force of a new version of the TOU, it will be deemed that he has expressed his agreement to the last published version of these TOU. The user has the right to refuse the services and not to use the website if he does not agree with the changes in the new editions of the OU.
6. The provider makes no guarantees for the completeness or accuracy of the information, for technical or other omissions or errors on the website.
II. Characteristics of services
7. The services provided to users on the website have the following subject: sale and delivery of goods on the Internet through an online ordering platform in an e-store with a web address (URL) milenagoleva.com.
The products offered for sale by milenagoleva.com are author's guided meditations, author's programs, seminars, courses, online yoga subscription and others created by Milena Goleva. They are subject to copyright. The supplier reserves the right, at its discretion, to expand the catalog of offered products or to discontinue the sale of certain products.
8. The provider provides and the users use the services as "as advertised" according to the terms and parameters specified on the website. The services and resources of the website are used at the discretion of the users, at their own risk and responsibility. The user is responsible for the selection of each product/service and for its compliance with his expectations regarding the type, functionalities and main purpose of each product selected and purchased through the e-store.
III. An order. Distance selling contract.
9. The user can order goods from the catalog in the e-shop by clicking on the "Add to cart" button next to the image of the selected goods, following the instructions on the website to complete the order.
10. Before sending an order, the User has the opportunity to review the contents of the shopping cart with the selected goods for purchase and make changes to the type or number of goods or cancel the order.
11. With the confirmation of the goods selected in the basket and the method of payment, through the button "Send the order" and after receiving confirmation from the Supplier, the order is considered completed and the Distance Sales Agreement enters into force.
IV. Prices. Payment
12. The prices of the goods/services offered in the e-store are in Bulgarian leva (BGN) or in another currency announced on the platform, including VAT, as "Yoga Place Seminary" EOOD reserves the right to change them without prior notice anytime. Product prices shown on the website are final and include all taxes and fees without the shipping cost.
13. The prices of the goods/services are valid until the date indicated on the website or until their subsequent change, carried out at the discretion of the Supplier.
14. The amount owed by the User for each order, including all costs related to the purchase and delivery of the order, is indicated before confirming the order.
15. The user can choose one of the following payment methods: by bank transfer, with a credit or debit card or through the epay.bg system, depending on the currently available options. The method of payment, delivery and execution of the contract is determined in the present general terms and conditions, as well as in the information provided to the User on the Supplier's website.
16. For successful registration, the User must fill in all the mandatory fields in the registration form, being responsible for the accuracy, up-to-dateness and truthfulness of the specified data. By pressing the "Registration" button, the User declares that he is familiar with the present GTC and accepts them unconditionally, as well as that he has the legal capacity to conclude contracts at a distance and assumes responsibility for all actions and/or inactions related to the use of his user account profile on the website.
VI. Rights and obligations of the parties
17. The user undertakes:
17.1. To use the services and resources offered on the website lawfully, according to their intended purpose and in accordance with these TOS and to provide true information about himself, not to impersonate another person, not to create user profiles by automated means or otherwise not attempts to mislead others as to their identity when communicating through the Website. The User is obliged to immediately notify the Provider of any unauthorized use of his password and profile.
17.2. To access the services and resources of the website through the technologies and means provided by the Provider, implemented through their usual functionality on the website.
17.3. Not to use, reproduce, copy and distribute, in whole or in separate parts, the website and/or the content published on it for any purposes (commercial or non-commercial), other than those expressly stated in the TOS.
17.4. Not to provide his data for accessing the site to third parties, thus violating the copyright of the Author Milena Goleva. We reserve the right to have all users who violate this rule revoked and terminated access to the site. Accordingly, we can seek our rights according to all the statutory rules of the Republic of Bulgaria.
17.5. To be informed about changes in the website, e-shop, services and others, according to the information published on the website about these changes. The User shall be bound by the latest current version of these TOS from the effective date specified therein. In case of disagreement with a new version of the GTC, the User may refuse to use the services and/or the Provider's website by written notification.
19. The user has the right:
19.1.To lawfully use the website and all services for the purposes and within the limits of these TOU.
19.2. To create a user profile in accordance with the requirements of the current TOU, as well as to make subsequent changes to it.
19.3. To terminate at any time, at his discretion and desire, the use of the services and the website and to request the deletion of his profile.
19.4. To choose freely whether to pay for the purchased goods in advance or upon their delivery, giving his unconditional consent for the Supplier to accept advance payment for all goods purchased online for which a payment method other than cash on delivery has been selected.
19.5. Due to the digital nature of the products sold by us according to Art. 57 (13) of the Commercial Code, we do not offer returns or exchanges of already purchased products.
20. The supplier has the right to:
20.1. At any time, at its discretion, make changes to the services and the website in connection with the maintenance, development and/or improvement of the quality of the services provided to it, as well as to expand the scope of the services, without written notification to users and without being responsible for this.
20.2. To block a user's access to the website in case of violation of the TOS, the Personal Data Policy and other written conditions that are an integral part of the TOS, including, but not limited to, when committed, attempted or in real danger of being committed by the User or by persons using his profile, illegal actions, or actions that threaten the security and functioning of the services and/or the website, or affect the legitimate interests of users, the Provider or its partners, contractors and other related parties, or for the protection of another significant public interest.
20.3.In order to increase the quality of the services, when performing preventive measures, when repairing damage, updating information and other related activities, the Provider has the right to temporarily limit or suspend the provision of services.
20.4. The supplier reserves the right to seek all permitted legal means of protection and compensation for committed or suspected violations of the General Terms and Conditions and the Personal Data Policy.
20.5. At any time, at its discretion, to update or make changes to the prices of goods/services on the website, respectively in the e-store, without prior notification to users of these changes and is not responsible for their knowledge. The user is informed of the changes according to item 17.4. All changes related to the use of the e-shop and to the terms of the GTC will be published by the Provider on the website.
21.All rights not expressly granted to users and/or third parties in these TOS are reserved and belong to the Provider.
22. The supplier undertakes:
22.1. To deliver the purchased goods to the User, according to the order made in the e-shop through courier companies selected by the Supplier. The Supplier is not responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and up-to-dateness of the delivery address data specified by the User.
22.2. To reimburse in full the value of goods purchased and returned by the User under the conditions of item 25 within 14 calendar days, counting from the date on which the User notified the Supplier of his withdrawal from the concluded contract.
VII. Right of refusal and return of purchased goods
23.1 Due to the digital nature of the products we sell, we do not offer returns or exchanges for digital products such as Meditations, Author's programs, seminars, rituals, online yoga subscription and all other similar and similar products added subsequently to the site.
23.2. IMPORTANT: Due to the digital nature of the products we sell, we do not offer returns or exchanges for digital products such as Meditations, Author's Programs, Seminars, Rituals, Online Yoga Subscription and all other similar and analogous digital products added subsequently to the site. By pressing the order button and clicking on the box "I have read and agree to the general terms and conditions for using the site, rules and conditions" you confirm your waiver of the right to a refund of paid amounts.
23.3 The user has the right of refusal, according to Art. 50 of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), without owing compensation or penalty and without stating a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of physical products offered by the site. Goods for which the conditions of Article 57 of the PPE are met are not subject to return. A mandatory condition for exercising the right to withdraw from the distance selling contract is the prior notification of the Supplier by the User within the specified period. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending an email or the contact form provided on the website. After receiving the completed form, the Provider confirms its receipt.
24. After he has exercised his right under the previous point, The User is obliged to return the goods to the Supplier within 14 days from the date on which the Supplier is notified of the refusal, according to item 23. The user pays only the direct costs of returning the goods.
25. Returned goods must meet the following mandatory conditions:
25.1. That they are in their original packaging and that their commercial appearance is not violated (torn packaging, removed labels, missing parts, etc.).
25.2. Not used.
25.3. To be accompanied by all documents accompanying the delivery and the goods, including but not limited to a receipt or invoice and others.
26. The User agrees that the Supplier will reimburse him via bank transfer the value of the refused goods within 14 days, starting from the date on which he received the returned goods from the User.
VIII. Complaints. Trade guarantee
27. The goods must be inspected by the User upon receipt. Insignificant differences in color, size and appearance compared to the photo of the product in the e-shop are not considered defects. The acceptance of a product upon delivery means that it has been examined by the User and accepted without objections to defects and its condition. Complaints about goods purchased through the e-store will be considered justified in the following cases:
27.1.In the case of goods with defects or with an impaired commercial appearance, the User has the right to exchange the goods. The supplier undertakes to replace the defective product with a new one at his own expense. In the event that a replacement is not possible, the Supplier informs the User of this within a reasonable period of time and refunds the amount paid by bank transfer, including the transport costs of the return.
27.2. The delivered goods are different from the ordered ones. In these cases, the procedure under the previous point is applied.
28.Complaints are not accepted for goods that have been used for something other than their normal purpose, or have been used or transported in an inappropriate manner, or have been repaired by the User or a third party, or that have been damaged as a result of the User's negligence or failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions, guidelines and advice for installation and/or use of the goods.
29.All products have a commercial guarantee for a period of 24 months. Consumers have the right to file a complaint in the event of non-compliance of a purchased product with the sales contract to bring the consumer goods into compliance with the sales contract in accordance with the guarantee under Art. 112-115 of the Civil Code. Upon receipt of a product with manufacturing defects or with hidden defects that cannot be noticed with a simple inspection upon receipt of the product, the User has the right to exchange it with another product of the same type or with another similar one. The complaint must be submitted within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product. The supplier undertakes to replace the defective product with another one at his own expense. In the event that it fails to replace a defective product or to bring the product into compliance with the sales contract, the Supplier undertakes to notify you of this within a reasonable time and refund the amount paid to you by bank transfer. Complaints are considered if the conditions of Art. 29 are met. Refunds for product returns are applicable for valid and approved complaints.
30. The supplier is not responsible for:
30.1.The quality, reliability, accuracy and performance of related services provided by other persons and organizations in connection with the operation of the Internet, social networks, hosting and other services, in the event of traffic disruptions due to reasons for which the Internet provider or persons are responsible , providing online and other services accessible through the Website;
30.2.The quality of services in case of use of faulty technical means, devices and/or incorrectly configured software by the User or for any direct, indirect, specific, incidental or other damages related to the use of software programs installed on the computer of the user;
31. Damages that are caused by inaccurate, unreliable, misleading and misleading information and/or data published by advertisers or other information sources on the website.
32. The supplier does not exercise control and is not responsible for the quality of the services of third parties and parties in connection with the sale, payments and deliveries of goods ordered through the e-store, nor does it guarantee the User's satisfaction with the selected goods.
33. The supplier is not responsible for delays in deliveries due to reasons beyond its control. The delivery terms are indicative, depend on the availability in the Supplier's warehouses in the Republic of Bulgaria and abroad, and may be extended if necessary.
34. In the event that the User has any doubts about the quality of the goods and services or the content or reliability of the Website, the User should not use the Services or any part of the Website. In all other cases, if despite these doubts or reservations, the User continues to use the services or the website, the responsibility for this decision rests entirely with the User.
X. Protection of personal data
35. The provider takes measures to protect users' personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. For security reasons, the Provider sends the data only to the e-mail address specified by the User with the registration or purchase form. Users agree that the Provider has the right to process their personal data according to the Personal Data Policy published on the website.
36.By using the website and accepting these GTC, the User expresses his consent to the processing of his personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Policy published on the website.
XI. Intellectual Property
37. The website contains copyrighted materials and texts, images, inscriptions, graphic logos, graphics, trademarks, databases and software that are owned or licensed by the Provider and are protected by Bulgarian, European and other applicable copyright laws and conventions, related and other intellectual property rights. The reproduction of the services of the website and/or any of their elements subject to intellectual property can only be carried out with the written consent of the Provider and/or its licensors. The use of the services and the website does not grant users any rights to the objects of intellectual property in their entirety, nor to any part thereof. All products are subject to Copyright and related rights, as the Author is Milena Goleva.
XII. Supervision. Alternatively solving of disputes
38. The supervisory authority for the protection of consumer rights in Bulgaria is the Commission for Consumer Protection with address: 1000 Sofia, Slaveykov square #4A, floors 3, 4 and 6; tel.: 02/933 056 and tel. 02/9884218 and user phone: 0700 111 22, website: www.kzp.bg.
In case of disputes regarding obligations arising from online sales contracts, in which no agreement has been reached, you can refer the dispute to the bodies for alternative resolution of consumer disputes (ARC) under the conditions and in accordance with the procedure of Art. 181a et seq. of the Civil Code. Further information on alternative consumer dispute resolution can be found on the website of the Consumer Protection Commission at https://kzp.bg and in the online dispute resolution platform ORS .
XIII. Applicable law
39. The provisions of the current Bulgarian legislation shall apply to matters not settled by the present OU. Disputes in connection with the use of the website and the services and resources provided therein, which cannot be resolved through negotiations by mutual agreement or through an ADR authority, will be referred for consideration and resolution by the competent Bulgarian court.
Effective from 01.01.2019
© 2019-2022 Yoga Place Seminars Ltd. All rights reserved.